Welcome to Leading Adult Learners
There’s an elephant in the room!
In this first blog for 2021, I’d like to introduce to you my great New Zealand colleague, Roz Miller.
Roz is an experienced principal and leadership adviser, who was able to effectively show a group of beginning principals how to address on the hardest conversations of all to have: ‘the elephant in the room.’
Read the full article
- are passionate about learning
- lead and facilitate the learning of others
- want to make a sustained difference for teacher and student learning
- want to learn with and from others as part of a dynamic collegial community
- are looking for practical and engaging resources to build your own and others capabilities
then you are in the right place!
Our expertise is LEARNING.
We WORK with leaders, facilitators, staff and teams in schools, systems, organisations, and workplaces.
We FACILITATE to build sustainable professional learning communities that improve and transform adult and student learning, communication and collaboration.
Our COMMITMENT is to working with you in tailored to need ways that enable you to build your own and others capabilities to achieve your desired results.
We CREATE practical products and resources to support your accomplishment of individual professional, team and organisational goals.